The staff and parents at our school believe that an effective school is one in which parents and the community support the school, participate in school activities, and actively participate in children's learning by sharing skills and talents. To this end we encourage and value the contributions of parents to the educational life of the students. Assistance is needed in a number of areas, such as:
- in the library
- assisting in the classrooms (reading to children, listening to children read, making learning resources)
- driving for field trips
- traffic safety in the morning
- helping with Hot Lunch days
- acting as a translator
- helping with special events (Sports Day, Santa's Breakfast)
- helping with school fund-raising activities
- operating the Safe Arrival program
- involvement with Parent Advisory Council
Parent participation at our school is needed and greatly appreciated.
Please contact email@example.com if you can help.
Traffic Safety Volunteers - Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help out once a week between 8:40 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.